Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tea Party Facing uphill challenge

In this article the author is talking about how the if the Tea Party want to be a possible candidate for the 2016 election the Tea Party is going to have a hard time. The Tea Party met for their five year anniversary in Washington.The Tea Party is running low of funds and in order to be a possible candidate; they are going to need to raise more money.  I think that the author is optimistic about the party. I wouldn't say that they are against the party but more isn't going to believe anything until they see it. I do agree with GOP Sen. Ted Cruz I think we are witnessing some amazing movements with our government. I do think I agree with the author I am not believing everything just yet. I think that if the Tea Party wants to be taken seriously they need to start winning debates and making some serious moves. I think if they can gain some support from some big investors and get some money to help fun their campaign; they may have a chance at putting a true candidate up for Presidency. I am eager to see what this party can do and to see if they have a legitimate candidate for Presidency. Maybe this is the change that we as a country need to make some proper changes to our Government.
Fox News

No comments:

Post a Comment